Saturday, December 16, 2017

I Ruled...

...at being a possible catalyst for migraines, that is.

Season's Greetings, All,

A lil of the lately:  I've gone from November 28 until today, December 16 sans-tram, (using only paracetamol as a poor pinch-hitter), and I STILL ended up having, not only multi-day pretty harsh headaches, but three official migraines as well.  

Basically, how it is when I take tramadol 4-ish days per week.

I just really wanted to be sure about the stuff in relation to my migraines and I'm actually damned glad that I need not rule it outta my pain-control tool belt.

I'm also glam dad, (lil migraine humor there), to not only have gleaned that tram is NOT to blame for these insane cross-cranial/corporal assaults, but also, that after these years of regular use, I am NOT dependent on the stuff; as I went through no typical signs of withdrawal while off it.

Nice to have that confirmed.

And yay too, in that my scant style of using tramadol (just one daily dose of 37.5mg), is working for avoiding dependancy.

(My R/x is for it is at a much higher dose, "up to 4, 37.5mg doses/day".)

In other related brain-pain news, since that last post about the fireplace being a possible migraine trigger, we have enjoyed a few blazes at the hearth, migraine-free apres.

Much to celebrate indeed actually.

Even more goodness is that a new and groovin' teeeune is well on its way to fini, this one heavily acoustic-guitar driven and I'll share it here when ready.

On that note and considering the date, I close with extra-warm wishes to all of vous out there who continue to pop in here now and then.  

Cheers and let us all rock 2018 like hurricanes.

+++vibes,
: J

1 comment:

Fullmoondolphin said...

Good news! At least you've ruled some things out. Hopefully 2018 will bring some ways to solve the problem. :) Take good care, my friend, and have a peaceful and very Merry Christmas! And only the very best to you in the New Year. Love you!